Walker Hall

The Walker Memorial Hall

The Walker Hall, situated in Ampton Road (B15 2UJ), a few minutes’ walk from the church, was built in 1847 as a Church of England Elementary School. It functioned as a ‘British Restaurant’ during the period of the Second World War, providing lunchtime meals for those working within the parish. The building and its land were leased to the parish in 1951, and thanks to a generous bequest from the estate of Isabel Frances Walker, whose name it now bears, it was subsequently renovated for use as a church hall.


In recent years the Walker Hall has been substantially restored, and its meeting rooms and facilities are in great demand for church events and other public and private functions. It has both a substantial kitchen, and its own car park.

For details of charges and availability, please contact the Bookings’ Secretary: Mr Laith Spencer:

Telephone: 07919 211458
Email: lee.spencer.899@gmail.com